Monday, March 30, 2009

I created this layout using Danielle's Sketch at Right at Home. It was very challenging for me. I don't know how many times I have tried the paper strips look, but it never looks quite right. I can't tell you how long this layout took because I had to leave it overnight and come back to it. I really enjoy the finished product!

Here is the layout:



I used Cosmo Cricket papers, ribbon, chipboard, and rub ons and Prima pearls from the March kit over at the Nook. I also used a Maya Road sheer from the April kit. Love their kits!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great LO Rach!! I love the way your photo grabs my attention!

Maria said...

Very beautiful, Rachel! Yes, isn´t hard when you try another teqnique (wonder how you spell that:)) than you are used to!? I so love the look of LO:s with layers and stripes, but it seems impossible for me to do them myself. But...you should never give up...maybe one day:D. I think you did a great job with this LO. Wish you a wonderful, blessed week.

Pearl said...

great that you tried this technique with the paper strips !