Friday, March 6, 2009

Focus on Me Friday

Challenge #2 at My Scrapbook Nook was to take a picture of your purse and all it's contents and scrap what it says about you. Here is my layout for this week's challenge:





The hidden journaling tag reads:
Contents of my purse on 3*6*09
Planner, wallet, pens, hairbrush, makeup, toothbrush from my dentist appointment, Westglow Spa gift certificate, highlighter, work phone, MY phone, & post it notes.

What this says about me:
These are the things I carry every day (minus the toothbrush and the gift certificate). I rarely brush my hair or wear makeup, but I carry those things everywhere just in case. My planner is my security blanket. I rarely leave home without it. I hate carrying two phones, but at least I'm not on call this week...that means three phones. I went to the dentist on Tuesday, but I haven't cleaned out my purse since then. I bet there is some floss in there too! I also have a fantastic boyfriend that gave me a day at a spa for my birthday and this is the first free time I've had since January!!!

No comments: