Saturday, May 29, 2010

Scrappy: In Our Shoes

There are still a few days left for the current All About Me Challenge- In Her Shoes. The Design Team interpretations are fabulous (as always). I was so busy preparing for my trip, I was unable to create a layout for this challenge, but I think it was meant to be that way because my inspiration came while in Bolivia.

Shoes. I've never been the most fashionable with my footwear. I have always preferred comfort over fashion, and now I have to choose comfort because of my arthritic toe. I bought a new pair of tree hugger shoes before going to Bolivia- some would call them ugly, but I LOVE THEM. Come to find out- I was not alone with my footwear choice.





I used this month's sketch by DT member, Vicki as my inspiration! Thanks Vicki!

Come share your favorite shoes with us in a layout at All About Me!

2 comments:

emily said...

I like your shoes!! That is a great idea for a layout!

Tracy said...

That is too funny.
Love this challenge. I really should do some of these.
I like your new header.