Monday, November 30, 2009

Scrappy: These are the days...

I hope you all had a relaxing Thanksgiving- mine was quite full- lots of traveling and family to see, a football game, and a busy church day!


This layout was created with the November kit from The Nook, using Lily Bee Papers and their fabulous rubons. I used acrylic paint to create the dots across the top and bottom, using the round end of my paintbrush. I think it added a neat boarder and I'm looking for other ways to blend my hobbies. Any suggestions?

The picture was taken at my friend's wedding in October where I caught (was handed) the bouquet and Ryan caught (once again- was handed) the garter. How's that for a not so subtle hint?

1 comment:

ellie said...

this is the sweetest....most tender picture of you, Rachel...you two look great....but you look so particularly sweet...i love it.

Let me know if you find any good helps at bringing your art forms together...I'm looking to do the same...I think it would help me create better LOs....