Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Scrappy and Artsy: Create Joy

Last weekend one of the VC challenges was to 'multitask' and use another artistic hobby while scrapping. I paint the paper with acrylic paint, collaged some tissue paper for texture, and then painted on top of the collage with more acrylic paint. I've recently been making ATC's for my classes and I used that technique to create two sets of ATC's. I like the outcome so I created a layout about my recent artistic endeavors.




How do you create joy in your life?

2 comments:

ellie said...

Hey! I like it! And I love that you included a description of your work...the "how-tos" ('cause I'm always curious!).

Awesome shot of your with your blue painted hands....terrific!

Anonymous said...

Awesome LO--the colors are so fun!! I want to have blue hands too!! :-)