Monday, November 23, 2009

Scrappy: A Day in My Life

My daily life has been greatly changed since August. I've been driving back and forth to school and working two assistantships while taking a full course load of work. I really have a blast doing everything that I'm involved in, however there has been little time for scrapping and relaxing.

This layout was created for the Virtual Crop last weekend at The Nook and it was supposed to document a 24 hour period in my life.




I used the October Kit from The Nook for this with Graphic 45 papers and gorgeous


What does a day in your life look like? What do you try to make time for every day?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great LO!! I love the LO design! I'm so glad you are finding time to scrap again! I've missed your LOs! Blessings and Hugs!!

ellie said...

Cool! I love that shot from the car window! LOL!!! too funny!

Boy, you are getting some serious scrapping time in! I love it! :D