Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Scrappy: The Artist In Me

The new challenge at All About Me is up and it is FABULOUS!!!! Sarah has challenged us to get in touch with our artsy side so I dug into my paint and ink and got messy. The picture is from a weekend retreat where I made my own paste paper and journal. I am not one to like sticky, messy, hands- but I loved getting in touch with that side of me and making a messy, beautiful piece of art.


A close up of the journaling:


Join us for this challenge and show us the artist in you!

6 comments:

Sue Althouse said...

This challenge was right up your alley! Great layout, wonderful journaling.

Sarah aka Byclops said...

Great page Rach!!

Megan Aaron said...

great job! I love this challenge!

Nita said...

really cool challenge and what a great layout
Nita

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

wow I love this page, Rach! Great pics :)

Mel said...

wow I love this page Rach, and I know I just have to do a challenge at this site because it is something I want to do for Nate's future in telling him everything about me...Melxx

Love your gorgeous style, what are those gorgeous splotches.