Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Time

I have not been able to scrap since Sunday. My days are as follows:
9:00-12:15/12:30- Fight call/ Work call
12:30-1:30- Lunch break
1:30-5:15- Dance call
5:15-6:30- Dinner break
6:30-until- Blocking

Today I rushed to the grocery store on my lunch break and bought some real food. I'm trying to get some laundry done on my extended dinner break. Clean clothes is a must.

During fight call today I rolled around on the sand stage and now there is sand EVERYWHERE. It is like being at the beach with none of the perks.

In the big battle of the show I get killed twice. The first death is pretty gruesome. The second one is where I am recycled and shot again and stumble off stage.

The world of Outdoor Drama is so wonderful and I cannot express how happy I am to be performing again. I hope to get some pictures soon and find some time for paper crafting!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rachel -- I am so excited for you to be living your dreams!!

Anonymous said...

Yay! So excited for you to be able to do this :) Glad you're having fun.

Marcie said...

How exhausting and fun for you!