Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Double or Nothin'

So this week there is a Double or Nothin' challenge for the Scrap-off. The scoring goes like this: the 5 favorite layouts will earn 15 points, the next 5 layouts will earn nothing, and the remaining will lose 5 points.
So- I really wanted to create something awesome for this challenge in hopes that I could score those extra five points. I'd really like to move on to the final round, but there is a TON of talent competing in the Scrap-off!!

I used the fabulous June Kit from The Nook to complete this layout. I have never been disappointed in their kits. They are always filed to the brim with gorgeous things!


The journaling reads:
I felt so special on my last day of work. April made Dorothy and me share the tiara since we were both leaving RCCFS.
Koren- I miss calling you at ext. 235. I miss our secret meetings in Juanita's office. I'm so glad that we will still be friends...
When I was packing my office on my last day of work I had to remember to make room for the most important thing! We are goofs!

4 comments:

Mary said...

So pretty I love that patterened patter :o)

Christiane said...

yepp, this is a fab layout! :))

beckyjune said...

Hi, Rachel. I just wanted to let you know that you won the random drawing on my blog. Please email your address to mattandbeckywilliams@yahoo.com along with a list of some things that you like to scrap with. Congrats!!

CJ said...

Loving your layout Rachel! :) I'm loving this cosmo cricket papers as well ;-) I specially like how you mat the photo, do you have a die to shape the paper or is it hand drawn?