Saturday, April 18, 2009

I took a little mini-vacation with my parents and Ryan. It was wonderful! I loved being able to relax and have fun with my loved ones! I'm sure there will be some Pigeon Forge layouts soon!

I have been competing in the Scrap Street Star contest and boy were those challenges tough!!! Here are the projects I created for the contest and I am going to continue to create using the challenges as inspiration!
Challenge #1 - Use pictures no bigger than 1 inch by 1 inch.
Result- A layout about all of my mom's fur babies using Pink Paislee papers and chipboard and Prima flowers.

Challenge #2- Use a hole punch on two projects.
Results- An altered frame using Basic Grey's Bittersweet collection and a layout with BG papers, Prima flower and bling swirl and stash ribbon.




I have a lot of pent up creativity and I hope that it all comes out as planned!!

No comments: