Sunday, January 25, 2009

My busy life...

I created this layout for the guest design challenge on My Scrapbook Nook. The challenge was to use at least five current pictures that document your daily life. I have been taking a lot of pictures of my everyday life (everyone knows I'm always snap happy) and I was very inspired by this challenge. I used papers and embellishments from a kit that I received for my birthday. I used an Autumn Leaves stamp that reads "happiness walks on busy feet". How true! The journaling reads: Between work...and school...and dance...and choir and Altar Guild...and choreographing Annie Get Your Gun...and spending time with family and friends...I'm finding it hard to give 100% in all areas- but I love my life!!! 



I am thrilled with this layout and I think it is a great way to express how busy I am yet how much I love every single thing that I do. I really do have a fantastic life. I'm so blessed.

No comments: