Tuesday, January 13, 2009

2 Sketches 4 You- Laura's sketch 17

I need a vacation to recover from my vacation. I had an absolute BLAST in Orlando with YT and Koren. What wonderful company for a Disney adventure! 

I'm trying to get back in the swing of things- which includes my new addiction- challenge blogs! Below is my take on this week's sketch at 2 Sketches 4 You I once again used leftover papers from a BoBunny kit (the one I used to make my Birthday album). I am not really adept with stamping, but I love the love stamp. The inside of the card has a teal square that matches the ribbon on the front. Maybe I can wait until Valentines day to send this card...maybe...
Now it is time for a Disney update...

Friday I will reveal my 25 by 25 to-do list as a birthday present to myself! Yay Birthdays!!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous take on Laura's sketch, love the color scheme!!

Laura Davis said...

Tooo cute Rachel! I love those colors:) Thanks for playing:)
Laura

Lea L. said...

Cute card...love the heart tucked behind the ribbon! Great job with the sketch!

~Lea

**Nancy** said...

Cute card!!

Unknown said...

Oh, great card! I love the bold colors!

Smita said...

Lovely card, Rachel. I love the colors.

Smita

Christy said...

Great job...love your take on the sketch!!!

Tonya said...

This card is terrific! I really like that "love" stamp, too! Thanks for sharing!

Erum Tasneem said...

This is gorgeous! The colours are just so OOH!
Hugs from Pakistan!
VIBGYOR Krafts