Tuesday, December 16, 2008

What I want for Christmas...

More time...

I wish I had more time to craft.  I see so many wonderful things I want to try, but I cannot find the time to be so adventurous. I have felt inspired to choreograph, scrap, and try new things. I am putting together a list of 25 by 25 that will be made public sometime around my 24th birthday 
(January 16th). One of the things on my list will be to make a piece of wall art. I have been reading lots of crafty blogs recently and have discovered some really creative people. 
This wall art came from How About Orange:


I was thinking about using a fabric similar to this
I found the material on Fabric Supplies and I'm trying to decide if I would like the black or brown better. 


1 comment:

ocrismonxclovero said...

I vote brown. But I like brown a lot. I painted one of my walls in my bedroom brown. :)