Saturday, November 1, 2008

A-S-U ... ASU!

I just want to say how proud I am to be a Mountaineer. I love Boone. I love my Alma Mater. There is just something special about the mountains and I just can't describe the feeling I get when I'm in Boone.  I am thrilled to be and ASU student once again and I love my program of study. In the spring I am planning on taking two classes, Sexual Abuse Counseling and Legal and Ethical Issues in Professional School Counseling. I'm hoping that by August I will be financially ready to go back to school full time. I would really like to have a Graduate Assistantship that will allow me to explore the Expressive Arts Therapy aspect of my program. 


Wes and I went to the App State v. Wofford football game last night. A televised game on Halloween night, it doesn't get much better than that. (It actually could have been much better if it weren't for the rude-I'm ashamed to say- App fans in front of us.) I wore the costume that I bought in Munich this past summer with a yellow-gold apron that Mamaw made special just for last night's game. Wes wore his Dan'l Boone costume. We were quite a pair. ASU beat Wofford 70-24. 




1 comment:

ocrismonxclovero said...

ahhh expressive art therapy!! how cool, I'm very jealous you get to study that. Boone is very nice. I'm glad you are enjoying it. I miss you :)