Saturday, November 22, 2008

Happy Holidays

What a long week it has been! Holidays are here which means the children I work with start flipping out. My week in a nutshell: Monday- work, started Christmas dances in my jazz and ballet classes
Tuesday- work, class, snow in Boone, trip to the ER with a child until midnight
Wednesday- work, church, sold two Christmas cards at Chez Paul (WOO)
Thursday-work, meeting, dealt with a runaway all night
Friday- work, crisis, runaway stuff, late meeting, made a couple of cards
Saturday- Thanksgiving meal at work, Outback Steakhouse, watched Twilight with Wes, YT, and Koren.

I am so tired. I need a couple of days off (yay Thanksgiving). I cannot wait to see my little (big) brother next week.

Tomorrow is the playoff selection, and I cannot wait to buy tickets. I'm hoping for an early game so it won't be so frigid the entire time.

No comments: