Monday, February 7, 2011

Simple Projects: February

The Simple Scrapper February Simple Pages/Simple Projects are up!!! You can find them here.

The simple project is a mini tag book with illustrated project instructions. This project was super fun and easy and I LOVE the way it turned out. I didn't even have to do the journaling. I've done top tens lists of many things- places I want to visit, reasons I love Ryan, etc. I couldn't think of anything else I wanted to make a list about, but I had the idea to ask Ryan for 10 reasons why he loves me. His list was wonderful and he even wrote each one on a journaling block I had made!







This project is now a wonderful reminder of why I love Ry just as much as he loves me. Which is a lot.

9 comments:

Amanda Sevall said...

This is so cute!! Love it!! :)

Jill Sarginson said...

awww this is completely adorable! :)

Connie Mercer said...

very cute mini album~love the pink and black together!!!

Keshet said...

This is so cute! Love the colors you chose!

Kelly C said...

what a great little project!

ellen s. said...

such a great project!

Melissa said...

Rachel I just love this and how sweet to have Ryan participate with you. Love those colors. :)

Country Mouse said...

Super cute mini album! Love the colors!
audrey (your new Betty Swap 8 partner!) :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for great information you write it very clean. I am very lucky to get this tips from you


find me love