Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Scrappy: Morning Routine

As the school year begins, I'm finding it hard to settle back into a routine. I'm commuting, which means I have to give myself an hour to get to campus. The current challenge over at All About Me is about morning routines. I made a layout about what my morning routine SHOULD look like:


Some mornings I need to leave around 7:00, so the workout gets bumped! But lately I find myself bumping the workout for extra sleep- but that can't happen anymore! NO MORE EXCUSES- MUST WORKOUT!!!

What are mornings like in your household? How do you convince yourself to get out of bed when the pillow is whispering sweet things in your ear?

4 comments:

Sarah aka Byclops said...

Oh I love how you made it about what your routine SHOULD be!!!!

Sue Althouse said...

I am not a morning person, so this time of day is always a struggle. Waking up to face an hour commute would be a challenge!

Unknown said...

Loving all the cards and your aam layout. I try to keep to a routine but find it difficult! But my iPhone has helped get my butt out of bed on days I can't afford to be so spontaneous!

Tracy said...

Oh I love this layout!!!
So personal, I so need to do this one :)