Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Scrappy: Sketchy Thursdays GDT Challenge

When I saw the GDT Challenge Sketch over at Sketchy Thursdays I was so inspired. The challenge was to use the sketch, the colors black, hot pink, and white, and an 80's inspired style. I knew that I had the best picture to use- my first day of Kindergarten. I loved this outfit and I've wanted to scrap this picture for a while and this was the perfect challenge!



Supplies: Bazill Cardstock, Basic Grey Paper, Doodlebug glitter. Kaiser Craft bling, Prima alpha, Buttons from stash

Sorry for the horrible picture quality- we're having another blizzard today. The wind is whipping and the snow is blowing. Here are some pictures from campus yesterday:







Don't forget to check out the Non-Stop Crop for Haiti that the AAM design team is hosting.

8 comments:

melissac said...

HI Rach!! i love your LO!! I am really enjoying all your crafty posts!! I hope school is going well!! miss you!

Tabitha said...

super cute layout!

Alissa said...

Those colours work so well.

Scoobie said...

I can understand why this was/is your fav outfit. It looks both very grly and comfy.

Love you layout and the black/pink color combo: striking!

Marlene said...

Such a great layout!!! The colors are awesome.

I'm so sick of the snow...ick.

j.leija said...

hehe, awesome layout and to die for outfit! ;) always love the photos you choose to scrap!

Heidi said...

omg, best outfit ever indeed!!! thanks for playing along with us! heidi, sketchy thursdays

Blogger said...

BlueHost is definitely the best web-hosting company with plans for all of your hosting requirements.