Monday, February 9, 2009

So BUSY!

I have some blogging to do to catch up with my scrapbooking.

First off, over at The Nook they had a Virtual Crop this past weekend. I didn't get to play as much as I had hoped since I spent the weekend with Ryan and his parents. I completed these layouts for a couple of the challenges over there:






I made this layout for Category Stories' February challenge using their journaling prompt. I chose to list the things I love about my darling boyfriend. I knew that I wanted to use this beautiful Jenni Bowlin paper for a Love List as soon as I got it in the mail! I'm so happy to have been inspired by Category Stories' challenge. 


I created this layout for the Right At Home Scrapbooking layout challenge by Danielle Wycough. I really enjoyed putting these pictures on a layout because the memory was so fresh in my mind.


I guess that is all for now, I really need to try and sleep so that I will be refreshed for another great day of work and then a long night of homework.

5 comments:

stephanie said...

great Lo, thanks for playing with us!!

Lee said...

thanks so much for playing with us at Category STories, I love your take on our prompt this month! Your stuff is fab!
CHEERS!
Lee :)

Sara said...

Love your take on the Category! Thanks for playing!

Amy said...

What a wonderful LO about your guy!!! Love what you did with this month's prompt!! And totally lovin what you've done with your Nook kit!! ;) Totally Fab LOs!!! Thanks for playing with us at Category Stories! And I'm so glad you got to enjoy at least some of the Nook Crop!! :D

Sarah Rice said...

Great layouts!! I love your take on category stories! That label paper is perfect!!